Looking for Open Heart Surgery in India come to Fortis Hospital
Open heart surgery is a surgical technique that gets to the cardiovascular muscle, or the heart. Open heart surgery is performed for various reasons, all of which endeavor to correct a faulty or damaged areas of the heart, thereby improving its function. The most widely recognized kind of open heart surgery is called coronary artery bypass grafting, otherwise called CABG. Cardiovascular surgery likewise can be used to replace or repair heart valves, repair damaged zones of the heart, to implant medical devices that assistance to direct heart rhythm, or reestablish heart function and enough blood stream for ideal wellbeing and health.
Types of Open Heart Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) is the most common type of heart surgery. ...
- Arrhythmia Treatment. ...
- Aneurysm Repair. ...
- Heart Transplant. ...
- Surgery To Place Ventricular Assist Devices or Total Artificial Hearts.
- How is Open Heart Surgery in India performed?
Open heart surgery takes from four to six hours. It is by and large done after these following steps
- The patient is given general anesthesia. This guarantees the patient will be asleep and pain free through the entire surgery.
- The specialist makes an 8-to 10-inch cut in the chest.
- The specialist cut through all or part of the patient's breastbone to uncover the heart.
- Then the patient is connected with a heart-lung machine. The machine moves blood far from the heart with the goal that the surgeon can operate. Some more current procedure doesn’t utilize this machine.
- The specialist utilizes a healthy vein or artery to make another way around the blocked artery.
- The specialist closes the breastbone with wire, leaving the wire inside the body.
- The original cut is stitched up.
Sometimes sternal plating is accomplished for individuals at high-chance, for example, individuals of certain age or individuals who have had various surgeries. This is the point at which the breastbone is rejoined with little titanium plates after the surgery.
Here is a glimpse of why Fortis hospital in Delhi, India is best hospital for cardiac care
- Fortis hospitals are among the best heart hospitals in India with state of the art technology, latest infrastructure available, more than 99% success rate even in performing the most complex cardiac surgeries.
- Heart surgeons associated with fortis hospital in Delhi are among the best heart surgeons in India- they are USA/ UK board certified surgeons and have the experience of working in the best heart hospitals in the world.
- The operation theatres at Fortis hospitals in Delhi have the latest and most sophisticated technology which includes Robotic heart surgery and state of the art monitoring devices to perform most complex heart surgeries, percutaneous valve surgeries, complex hybrid aortic aneurysm interventions and minimally invasive cardiac operations.
- The cost of cardiac surgery in Fortis India is one fifth of cardiac surgery in US, UK or any western country making heart surgery the most affordable heart surgery abroad.
- The nurses and all medical staff at the Fortis hospital are well trained and understand and speak English fluently.
- Fortis hospitals in Delhi offer complete comfort and convenience for the patient and the people accompanying him/her.
Low cost Cardiac Surgery in India is attracting foreign patients
India has now become a prime destination for all types of heart treatment and foreigners are flying in and undergoing treatment for various cardiovascular diseases in India. Heart surgery is a major surgery that requires state of the art infrastructure and highly skilled heart surgeons, both of which are only available in India. The cost of heart bypass surgery even at best hospitals for heart bypass in India is a fraction of what it costs in the West. The cost of heart surgery in India is the lowest in the world it’s seen that patients in the USA can save 90 per cent of the treatment cost by having their heart surgery in India.
Fortis hospital which is already famous for its heart care in Delhi Mumbai, Bangalore, which does the highest number of cardiac operations in the world, where heart surgery are ultra low-cost price
For More Details: