Get worldclass Cardiac Cure at Top Hospitals for CABG Surgery in Mumbai
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery : An Overview
According to research, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) procedure is one of the most preferred and effective Cardiac procedures. Coronary Artery Disorders occur when there is substantial narrowing of one or more Coronary arteries leading to insufficient blood flow to the Heart. However, this particular procedure creates new paths surrounding the blocked arteries and thus allows ample supply of blood enriched with oxygen and nutrients, to the Heart muscle.
The patients, who are recommended this procedure are those, who are suffering from
- Coronary Artery Disorder – Also referred to as Ischemic Heart Disease is a group of Cardiovascular Diseases, which gives rise to symptoms such as stable or unstable Angina, sudden Cardiac Failure, Myocardial Infarction, etc.
- Ventricular Dysfunction – This procedure is also performed on patients suffering from weakened muscle of the left ventricle, which can lead to a Heart Attack and in this condition, there is enlargement of the left ventricle
- Heart Attack – If a patient suffers a sudden Cardiac Arrest or a Heart Attack, CABG is chosen as the emergency remedial surgery
- Restenosis of Coronary Artery – Patients, who have undergone an Angioplasty or a Stent procedure, if they show symptoms of Restenosis, then CABG is the only treatment option for them
Best hospitals for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery in Mumbai
In the matter of hospitals, India can be referred to as the ‘mecca’ for the worldwide located patients owing to the presence of globally reputed hospitals. More specifically, the hospitals in Mumbai have outstanding infrastructure, round the clock assistance to keep an eye on the progress of the patients, massively trained and friendly nursing staff, latest surgical approaches, seamless treatment benefits, have state-of-the-art operating rooms, and very appreciable success rates.These treatment venues have placed Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery in Mumbai at a highly sought-after position.
The top Hospitals for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery in Mumbai are :
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Narayana Hospital, Bangalore
- The Wockhardt Heart Institute, Mumbai
- Global Hospital, Chennai
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Medanta – the Medicity, Gurgaon
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
Treatment : Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery
In a CABG surgery, the Cardiac surgeons makes an incision in the middle of the Chest and then the sternum. With iced salt water, the Heart is cooled and then a preservative solution is injected inside the arteries to lower the damage caused due to low blood supply and this process is known as Cardioplegia. Then, a healthy blood vessel is taken from the patient’s arm, leg or chest and is linked to the other arteries of the Heart. With this, the blood bypass the affected or the blocked or partially blocked areas.
There are three ways in which this procedure can be approached – Traditional Open-heart CABG, Off-pump CABG and Robotic CABG. This particular surgery has a very good track record and maximum patients have found this extremely beneficial for their Hearthealth.
Cost of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery in Mumbai
With the passing years, similar to all sectors, the healthcare sector too is witnessing an upsurge in the costs involved. This definitely puts a lot of pressure on the patients; particularly if it is a complicated Cardiac procedure.
In this matter, India has emerged as the favourite because of the sensibly-priced packages available here. Totally irrespective of the choice of the surgery, India has the best-priced option to offer. Likewise, for patients planning to get Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery in Mumbai are very relieved to find the cost of this surgery totally within their budget. Thus, at the top Hospitals for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery in Mumbai, this particular surgery is priced at $7,900, whereas the same surgery costs $1,23,000 in USA and in Singapore, it costs $17,200.
Connect with Us
India Cardiac Surgery Site makes sure that the medical tourists are welcomed with the best kinds of services, while in India. In order to boost the popularity of India, we, at India Cardiac Surgery group ensure that the international patients gain maximum benefits; especially when they are opting for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery in Mumbai. We have been catering to medical tourists for many years now and have many success stories to share and likewise, we would like to offer our assistance for several more international patients, who are planning for a treatment in India.
Our services include:
- Immediate Medical Visa
- Language translation facilities
- Timely medical consultation
These and many other facilities to make your medical tour the most rewarding one. So, if you are looking for world-class treatment services at cost-effective prices, then please connect with us.
Get fast track low cost of surgery in India by contacting India Cardiac Surgery Site by sending your query on our Email ID : email@example.com or call us at 91-9370586696.